Thursday

Can a Spa Cater for all Sizes

I am 6'5" tall and my wife is only 5'2". To complicate matters even more we have 2 small kids so I am severely outnumbered by the vertically challenged!What should we be looking for to make sure that the spa that we buy suits all of us...obviously I don't want to have half of my body sticking out of the water but my wife doesn't want to wear a snorkel for fear of drowning. Help!

A. In my experience I would always recommend some variation in seating levels. Not only due to heights of bathers but also to accommodate variation in seasons. I for one do not need to be fully immersed in hot weather or if I have been in a tub for a length of time I appreciate being able to lift my arms and shoulders out. I would suggest wet testing for at least 30 minutes a time to understand what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment